Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

all I hear is blog, blog, blog

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing. Apparently I'm not hip to the new trends or something, but I'll do my best. When I heard my dad start talking about blogs he reads as an outlet for bitching about the Houston mayor, I figure I'd better get with it. Plus, we hear some funny shit at work.
Just to give you a mental picture, here I am, a hard workin' kitty. This was Steph hazing me by making me work in cat ears. I keep telling her she can't make me take tequila shots at work, but she insists. No, really it was Halloween. Oh and see the poster on my wall? I didn't put it there, but I did leave it there. It has a lion... a shout out to my peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home