Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Swamp Water, Dirty Beer, Isar Water

Whatever you want to call it, I just found this recipe at Spirit World and it sounds yummers:

Now, exactly how much Blue Curaçao does one put in the wheat beer? Let’s start with an ounce per 12 ounces of beer. Pour the Blue Curaçao in the bottom of a wheat beer glass. Pour the wheat beer in the glass (pouring a wheat beer is an art that takes some practice, but that’s another future article). Then top the beer with a splash of apple or orange juice. This is an extremely yummy drink. So be careful. Enjoy!

I found it here if you want to read more about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home