Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, March 05, 2007

I hope it goes fast

I made it through last week, and I just have to say that I hope this week goes fast. Saturday we leave for New Orleans. I'm really excited, but also stressed because, lets face it, I'm me and that's what I do best. I know all the stressing out about every single detail will be worth it because it is going to be an awesome trip!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have lots of fun... but you guys better be super careful- i like my friends to stay safe! And make sure you have at least one legal counsel on speed dial in case you need to dump someone in a hotel room for the night :)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home