Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Argh

An older guy in my office had eye surgery about a month ago, and now has an eye patch. On our welcome poster that has everyone's photo and names they colored a patch in over his eye, and above his cube today I saw a sign that said "Beware Pirates" - hilarious. I love people with a sense of humor! For those of you who don't know, International Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19th, and it is celebrated in our office by one of my favorite editors. She gives you candy for saying a pirate phrase.

Also, we just had happy hour at Johnny Carinos. Anyone that doesn't already know that this is the best restaurant in the world - it is. I love that place. Their happy hour is awesome too.

And watch tomorrow for my hurricane Katrina post (
Barbara, Misty and Rachel have already posted theirs).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home