Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Can you spare a dime?

This week on Tuesday I saw a homeless lady on a cell phone. A cell phone! I guess she isn't so homeless. She's a regular over by my apartment and I see them under the bridge pretty late, but not all night so maybe she isn't so homeless. That very same day I saw another homeless man over by 2222 who had an ipod or some other sort of mp3 device. I don't know if it's just that they don't realize that people aren't going to give them money if they know they can afford things like that, or if they just didn't care that day - maybe they thought we'd forget. I guess the number of people who saw them vs. the number of people that drive by there every day makes it not much of an impact, but still... I think the scammers are ruining it for the people who really DO need the help.

In other news, I turned in my last project yesterday - yay! I'm free during the days for the next 2 weeks - still have clients at night a wee break is nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I saw a homeless man with a dog yesterday and when the dog walked by me, I noticed that he had all his tags. That stuff isn't cheap. I wanted to give the dog something (because he looked hot) but I didn't have anything to eat or drink in the car.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home