Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Time

Time is not on my side. I just started thinking about the fact that I have no idea what to do after I graduate in December. Moving home is looking more and more like an option because I won't know if I got into Ph.D. programs until the spring. Well, I'll actually know about New Orleans early. I could either be moving home or to New Orleans. Although, I'd love to know about all of the programs before I start one. I'll be in some serious debt and not have a job. I could work in a toll booth maybe. Barbara and I were talking about how times that you are uncertain about come rushing up on you faster than you know what to do with. And no, she's not uncertain about the wedding. I actually know someone in Louisiana now since I'm still talking to BJ so maybe it wouldn't be so hard :o) I know things will fall into place, but lets just hope a stint as a homeless person isn't one of those things for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

I told you that you could come live with us! You don't have to move home. You could be a pet nanny for Beau and Georgia. :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

oooh, a pet nanny. I'd never thought of that! :o)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home