Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, August 17, 2007

eggs and money

The ability to check your bank account online is amazing, right? Well, I think it's a bit ridiculous because at any point in time it says I have about $800 more than I actually do. Right now that would mean they think I have something like $824 and I really have, umm...$24. I think they are actually getting the charges in, but they save them all up until I think I really must have balanced my checkbook wrong and go buy something and then they put them all through. Except first they put through the one or two charges that will take up the $800 (no, I don't buy anything that expensive, but I have some bills from old times that add up fast) and then they put through every single little charge so that I have to pay the $36 NSF fee each and every time. I've had eggs for breakfast before that were supposed to cost $2 that ended up being $38. If I knew I was eating fancy I would have gotten something that tasted better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ain't nothin quite like the snowball effect of those three letters...NSF! Been there, done that!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home