Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's funny to me

Maybe you had to be there, but there are two conversations I've had with Adam this week that crack me up.

A: Saffy talked me into rubbing her belly.
S: How'd she do that?
A: She rolled over

ha ha ha... that kid is a sucker for my dog.
And the next one...it was the middle of the night and we were in bed. I kind of farted while drifting into sleep. He was also drifting into sleep.

A: What did you say?
S: (giggling) nothing
A: Well what was that?
S: (cracking up laughing) nothing....
A: Did you just fart?!!!
S: (still just laughing)

And the funny thing is that he still big spooned me after that even though it but him in direct contact with my bum. Aww....

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

one of the many ways you know you've snagged a good one :)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home