Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Policy

My company has a no pets in the office policy. Supposedly everyone used to be able to bring pets, but it got distracting. So my question is, why can people bring their babies? Babies are just like pets. They're small, noisey, drool, and poop whenever they want. I think a little kitten is much less distracting than a baby. I'm all for babies, but if people can't have adorable little kittens in their cubes, why can other people have noisey squealy babies? It isn't fair to the unmarried people that we can't bring something cute to work with us too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

I am with you 100% on this! I am a poodle and everytime Mama takes me somewhere with kids... I am the best behaved person there!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I dunno, having had both a baby and a dog in my office, it is very difficult to say which one was more distracting. The baby was way cuter but also louder.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Who says you have to be married to have a baby? (Or unmarried to have a cat?) Just something to ponder amidst the squealing and pooping (of the babies, not you).

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home