Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The death of a tooth

Yesterday I had a wedding shower for Sara and David in San Antonio. The bakery that we got the cake at had this wonderful smelling cinnamon rolls, so Sara bought us some. It turned out that we were so busy we didn't have time to eat them, so she gave it to me to take home. I got home, unpacked, and decided to eat the cinnamon roll for dinner. Very nutritious, I know. So I'm happily chewing on the wonderful cinnamon roll when I feel something hard between my teeth. It seems rock solid so I pull it out of my mouth to see what it could be. I rinse it off and realize - someone's tooth is in my cinnamon roll! While I'm about to puke I touch my tongue up to where my temporary crown should be and realize that this was it. Good news is that there wasn't a tooth in the cinnamon roll, but the bad news is that I have a painful little nub of a tooth in my mouth making it hard to eat or drink anything. If only it were Halloween I'd be the costume of white trash with my halfling tooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home