Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Just a little busy

I haven’t updated in a while because I’ve been completely swamped. I’m not complaining about any of this but here’s my list of tasks: work and a new huge project, school with endless reading and papers, sara’s wedding with fun showers to be planned and had, alumni council with meetings and trainings and obligations to attend school gala’s etc., and then the elusive Austin humane society which has asked me to be on the committee that plans fundraisers yet hasn’t told me what day once a month they meet yet. On top of that is trying to keep up with dentists, doctors, meds, my dog, boyfriend, friends, and family. Whew! So now that you know what I’ve been doing, and that I haven’t just been on a month-long party without you, here’s what I will be this doing this Thursday through Monday. I get to go to fabulous New York City with my rugged man toy where we get to stay at this fun hotel and eat with Joi at this yummy restaurant on a day we still have not yet determined. It threatens to be cold, but the tickets were cheap and I have a warm coat. So far the plan for what to do isn’t really a plan, just vague ideas. Sara is sending me some New York City guides though so maybe we can look them over on the plane and make a plan. Although making a plan with someone who refuses to plan is difficult, but our ideas of fun aren’t too far apart so I’m sure it will be a great trip. I have my new camera (because I broke the one I got for Christmas and the one I got to replace it with) so I’ll have pictures to post next week. On top of everything I think this trip is helping to save my sanity. So until then I just have to remember to breath.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ebony said...

So exciting! And I am totally jealous that you get to eat at Spice...how I miss the good New York food scene. If you need any suggestions on things to do, let me know, I'm full of ideas.

11:49 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

it sounds like you are in dire need for a getaway! have fun!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home