Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Year of the Dog

I don't know that my new year has brought me much that I'm totally excited about. Actually, my doctor took me off of my medicine so I end up feeling a little depressed a lot of the time. Apparently the doses of anti-depressant in my anxiety medicine kept me pepped up. So lately I've been feeling hermitish, tired, sad, and all the no fun things people don't really want to be. So I thought I might start the year over. Sunday the 29th is Chinese New Year and if anyone wants to celebrate it with me I propose an outing to eat Chinese (food not people). I know it won't magically make my 4 cavities go away or make my job more exciting, but it's something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ebony said...

I think I might very much like to celebrate the year of the dog with you. Especially if your Chinese food outing includes PF Chang's!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I've never been to PF Chang's (gasp!) so that sounds like a great place to me. Plus their online menu gives nutrition info - that's faaaancy!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chang's is taaaaasty, but I'd rather eat chinese people. Do you know of a place in town that serves them?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home