Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, January 06, 2006

I got my much anticipated mini tv yesterday. It took me a day to get it from the office people, but now that I have it we’re hard to separate. Last night I had it on while I cooked dinner. Normally I listen, but seeing the picture is a whole new deal. I'm not normally much of a tv watcher, but I took a bubble bath where I watched CSI and Without a Trace. That was one of the best bubble baths ever (second only to the ones with my cute man toy who rubs my feet and laughs at the fizzy ball with me). It is so easy to just stay in the bath for forever with the tv to watch. Then this morning I got to see all of Good Morning America. I love the mini tv. I was afraid I would feel like I wasted that $94.90 but I don’t think so at all. Oh mini tv you make life so easy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ebony said...

That thing is cool! HOw big is the actual screen?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

3 inches

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home