Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Cost of Stupidity

Yesterday I had to have my washing machine fixed. It was only using hot water no matter what setting it was on. I was positive that I tested it correctly, and on cold, warm, and hot it all came out hot. Barbara even tried it. But yesterday the washing machine repair guy told me that it was just that the hoses were switched, so he switched them back and somehow, it seems to work. He could change it from cold, hot, and warm. Even though I SWEAR I tried everything. So how much does it cost to be a freaking idiot? $71.99 and that was with the $10 off coupon for reading the fine print. Apparently I’ve done something to weaken my karma. Bah!

And if you’re wondering why I have lovely ads on my blog now… well I was clicking around on the template while bored at work yesterday and thought I’d test it out. I’ve never been against free money, and it seems like it isn’t that offensive so I put it up there.
And I’d love to see what ads Google thinks relate to my blog, since that’s who runs it. So if anyone totally hates it, let me know and I’ll get rid of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home