Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dilemma

I was making Christmas cards out the other day and I began to wonder…what are you supposed to do when your friend lives with a boy? I know when you live with a roommate you shouldn’t make the one card for both of them, and when it’s a husband you do. But what about a boyfriend? Putting both full names on there takes up a lot of room, and just putting first names – will they mail that? Is it offensive to just send the card to your friend? That’s what I ended up doing so if anyone takes offense to that, sorry guys. Just drop me off at the Delt house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd and Amy said...

As a woman with a family tree that looks like a bush, you use first names and yes, they will deliver it. I've been doing this for YEARS. :)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home