Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Old Habits Die Hard

I officially am going on a diet. I am telling you all so that if I break down and eat pumpkin ice cream, or even better, mint chocolate chip, you can all frown at me and ask for a bit and “accidentally” drop it or something. Anyhow, so in my transfer from oh so bad foods, I have found a few transitional foods that are pretty yummy. First off is breakfast. If you take a wheat tortilla and put peanut butter and apple chunks inside, it makes a yummy breakfast wrap. And then for lunch, I had pita bread with broccoli, mozzarella cheese, and light ranch. That was also scrumdiddleyumpcious. I will also be going on the “I am poor” diet soon, which is what happens when you start paying $200 more a month in rent and paying all your utilities (which on a media researcher budget is a lot of money). The other day Sara and I emailed about yummy brussels and green beans, and honestly it helps because it made me crave veggies instead of chocolate. If you ever want to talk about vegetables - I'm your girl! And for happy hours and stuff, I appreciate everyone’s support and appreciate you keeping the chips out of my reach. Old habits die hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home