Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Super Stephie

I’m feeling pretty kick-ass today, because I rock hard core. Yup. You heard me. Really, it’s just a little work feat, but it reminds me that I must be smarter than about 2000% of the people out there. I’m working on a project as of this week that’s been going on for a while. A developer is doing design, and another developer is doing photo research, so I’m just the liaison for stuff. Pretty easy right? Well, they were having a problem for some reason with a Superman image. To license or not to license? For some reason nobody could figure it out (for the past 3 weeks), and after about an hour of research I learned who to license it by, and had contacted the company and sent off the information that my team quickly gathered for me. Maybe I just got a lucky break. I’m not sure. But it makes me feel smart and it makes me look like I’m superb at my job, so there’s something good going for me even if the company is canceling Christmas this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ebony said...

Yay for Super Stephie! I just came up witha streamlined way of doing something here that seemed so obvious to me and was met with "wow, in the thirteen years that I have worked her, no one has ever thought to do it that way!" I felt totally smart too--it just makes you feel good!

But wtf with cancelling Christmas--I don't think the baby jesus would approve!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home