Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Almost Halloween

Thanks to everyone for making me feel better yesterday. Sara sent me happy thoughts and support, Barbara gave me chocolate and hugs, and the rugged man toy gave me cuddles and a bubble bath. And if my grandma ever reads this, we wore bathing suits. ;o) Tonight is the Halloween mandatory happy hour at my apartment where I torture my friends into making decorations. Did I mention that I have great friends? I get the credit for these parties, but it's the people behind the scenes who really deserve the thanks. Everyone who is making things, bringing drinks or food, decorating, putting up with my insanity, converting drink recipes in to gallons for me... you guys all rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home