Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I pick my dog's nose

Ok, so everyone knows that my puppy has been sick. Kennel cough with some pneumonia. She seemed to be getting better, until her snot started turning into boogers. So, if you've ever wondered, yes dogs get boogers. What do you do about it? I don't know. I've been picking them for the dog. She really hates it, but how else is she supposed to breathe? It would suck for her to get rid of everything else and then just suffocate from her snot. I guess dogs don't normally get sick that way because no one I know has ever seen dog boogers. Well, if you want to experience it, call me and make an appointment and me and Saffy will let you pick her nose. I'm going to have to call the vet again I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home