Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, October 03, 2005

My cell phone policy

OK, so I know I'm a weirdo about my phone, but here it goes. First of all, I don't always answer it. I've been using waaaay too many minutes lately and my last two months bills have been $150. Second, sometimes I just like to do nothing and see no one. Ask Barbara, even though we live together sometimes I do just go in my room and shut the door and have alone time. But, my major point here is - don't leave me messages. I don't check them people. I have 17 right now. Messages actually drive me insane. If you HAVE to tell me something text message me and I'll read it, but really...when I see that I missed your call I know that I did. Sometimes I'm just not in a talkative mood, or sometimes I'm thinking about paying $150, sometimes I don't have the time I need to talk to you, and sometimes I just don't hear the phone. I'm having a hectic week so expect me to answer less than normal this week. I appreciate you all loving my weirdness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm not telling y'all to not call me - I'm just saying that this week is crazy busy for me, so unless you email me you probably won't get to talk to me much.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home