Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

24 Years of Melissa!

Today is Melissa's birthday, and I thought I'd write a wee tribute to her. I met Melissa in college, and she was my little sister in ADPi. We didn't know each other well when we became sisters, but I can honestly now say that she is like family to me. I don't know what her parents did to make her the way she is, but she is one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. We've done a lot of growing up together, even if the growing we did was after we were unleashed on the world. I see her every day and there is never anything that makes me wish it were otherwise. Seeing everything Melissa has done, and listening to all her plans for the future make me proud to have her as a friend. I could never completely put into words how great of a person she is, but I can say that she is the kind of friend a friend wants to have, and that's something a lot of people don't ever achieve. So, everyone drink to Melissa today and send her a little happy birthday thought. Happy Birthday my wee one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ebony said...

All the best on your birthday, Mel!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home