Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How to make sure your cube is never cleaned

For my birthday Nicole and Melissa decorated my cube. Instead of birthday they do Halloween because I'm a Halloween freak, and so I can leave it up longer. This year, they did a body outline in tape on the floor and threw Halloween confetti all over everything - mostly the carpet. I noticed that my cube has not been vacuumed since. I wonder if it will ever get vacuumed again. Oh well. At least I know that if I drop an M&M one day it'll still be there the next to find and eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home