Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Update

My life has been really hectic lately with a new dog, birthdays, the beach, and of course Halloween coming up. It's better than being bored but I feel a little crazier than normal. This weekend was fun though. Friday night I went out to dinner with the rugged man toy. The cheese was stinky but it was yummy. We introduced our drool babies (aka dogs). They're cute together. Except Saffy is a trouble maker. But yes, I gave her a hug for you anyway, Momma. Saturday I did some Halloween errands and September came into town. We had dinner at Johnny Carino's and went to the Alamo Drafthouse and saw the Mr. Sinus Theatre version of The Lost Boys. It was only more hilarious because we were in the front row and when they stop the movie one of the guys was wearing a jock strap (only a jock strap) so we got to stare at butt cheeks the whole time. Which was definitely funny. Sunday we had breakfast at Kerby Lane where I had a pumpkin pancake - yum! Then I hung out some with Jason and ran some more Halloween errands. I think I got almost everything done, but I really feel crazy. I started the shrunken heads, I painted some BOO letters, and got the Halloween CD songs. One of which is "Nightmare on my Street" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. It's dope! Only 14 days until real Halloween, and 12 until our party!!! If you need costume ideas let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home