Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Apartment hunting blues

OK, so I have to find a new place for me and Saffy to live by the end of November. Well, I have to find it before that preferably. I got myself an apartment locator, Tommy. He's nice and replies to my emails fast, which I like. He has also confirmed my theory on why all apartments are expensive and not available right now though. People displaced by the hurricane. Now, I like to help people out as much as the next person, but I didn't plan on doing it by paying more in rent. So instead of donating to hurricane relief does it count to just pay more in rent than I had planned? It looks like I'll end up paying $100 more a month than I would have had to before, so technically that's like donating $1,200 over the next year. Right? I feel guilty for being annoyed, but really... agh! So, I've got the apartment hunting blues. Come over and I'll sing it to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

ah, well I'm not as busy at work right now so I have time. I'll make up for everyone's slack for a while and then it's someone elses turn :o)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home