Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Wanted: someone who enjoys licks and ice cubes

Really, that's for my dog. I've been home sick the last couple of days and every time I start chewing on some ice Saffy runs in and gives me the puppy eyes for a piece. Yes, my dog loves ice cubes. I guess that saves money on dog treats, and maybe even wears her little fangs down. She's pretty good company if you're home sick. She has been laying in bed with me watching the first season of Six Feet Under today. But, also in other news, the rugged man toy is no longer, again. What exactly happend? I'm not too sure. Everything and nothing. Mostly nothing. I'm ok with it and I never realized exactly how un-lonely a cute little puppy can make you. Except when they bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home