Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Boredom

Almost everyone I know is out of work right now, and I pretty much should be too. This week I’ve been sitting at my desk doing everything I can to do some work. But it’s painful. I ended up windexing my desk yesterday. And I read everything on Craigslist. And all the news on every site. And everyone’s blogs. And I reply to all my emails. And then I sit here and try to think of other websites to go to. Online I’ve shopped, looked at pet stuff, recipes, and gossip only to name a few. I also found the Forward Garden, which I am tempted to start sending to all of my friends. No, no… I’m just kidding. I don’t want to lose all my friends for the sake of a drunk driving forward, or two or 900 (yes, there’s that many). And there isn’t a single manager in the building. My boss is supposed to be here, but she had some sort of stomach flu. So really, who even knows that I’m here, and who even cares because I’m not doing anything? If I’m sick of just sitting here does that count as going home “sick”? Someone save me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home