Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Year of the Dog

So the new New Year has officially started and I am determined to make it good. I will schedule my time wisely so that I don't miss out on too much because of school. I already had an uplifting weekend (previous entry), and started today out right with a dinner at PF Changs with my friends. The two "green teas" didn't hurt either. And as for dogs, I haven't had to clean up any poo yet so the year of the dog has been good to me. I have trip to NYC planned for next month, along with friend dinners and visits, and I talked to Marianne for about two hours today. So far things have been going well. This new year looks like it has a better take-off than the one last month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home