Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Proof!

Yesterday Compass sent me a little postcard thing that says that I got an overdraft fee (for the aforementioned rant). They do this when that happens, but it's funny because the money it said I had in my account was positive. Like 31 times more than I needed for the debit that supposedly took me over the edge. Can I fight that? It's basically like this*

account balance: $1000; debit $30; fee $36

Who can't get $30 out of $1000? I think they just hate me or think I'm a moron. Who has time for things like this. Tell me if I'm crazy but that shouldn't have happened right?


*numbers are made up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home