Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My McDreamy

I met a boy. I know some of you already know about him (out of the 3 people that probably read my blog). And I know it probably jinxes me to write a blog about him the same way Misty doesn't put boys' numbers in her phone. But he's so giggle-worthy that I can't resist. Plus I have to tell you something before because you'll meet him on Friday at Barbara's engagement party. If you weren't invited, then forget that I said there was one. He's actually excited to go. Not that he shouldn't be, but meeting the whole group at one time is a little overwhelming. And I'm sure he'll do fine because he's really funny and super smart. He claims not to be but why else would he have a Quantum Physics book hanging around his place? But he's not some super nerd -he's athletic too. And he's totally adorable. On our first two dates we talked until 5 in the morning. And we still have a ton more to talk about every time we see each other. Last Saturday he drove to my apartment all the way from down South at midnight after talking to me on the phone for two hours just because. And he didn't try anything shady if that's what you're thinking. My dog likes him too. I think she actually thinks that I got him for her as a present or something. I guess that would sure beat leg warmers. And for anyone that thinks I say milk or pillow weird, he says it the same way as me. He thinks it's cool that I'm quitting my job to finish grad school. And, he even told me that I could pick out a Halloween costume for him. Now if that doesn't say dreamy I don't know what does!

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

i'm so happy for you! i must have details at the alumni council meeting. have fun at barbara's party. i'll be doing wedding things myself (for ashley) in gtown!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Ebony said...

Well now I'm all intrigued...

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations - he sounds like a good guy. I'm happy for you.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home