Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, May 08, 2006

What about it

There’s a show on Monday nights that I recommend. The season finale is tonight, so you’ll have to wait to get into it, but it’s called What About Brian. When I first saw the previews I admit that I thought it looked stupid. One night I was home from class though and there was nothing else on so I started watching it. I have to say that I can totally relate to this Brian guy. He is single and all of his friends are hooked up. He, like me, never really seems to meet the right people, and how do you meet people when you’re hanging out with all your coupled up friends anyway? Your friends definitely lose their radar for cute dating potential, which is only to be expected and also is not their job, but it doesn’t help you out at all. They act like it’s easy to find someone but in reality if you’re the last one you’re sort of out of luck. One of his problems is that he’s in love with his best friend’s fiancé, which I will clarify is not something that I relate with. It seems to be the theme in a lot of shows I’ve been seeing lately. There are also all sorts of married and engaged people who the coupled people might relate to on the show. However, there are a lot of things that I totally relate to, so if you’re single, watch this and feel not o’ so alone. And if you’re hooked up – I don’t know if you’d like the show but you can watch it if you want to see how your single friends feel sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home