Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Interlude

Last weekend was a lot of fun - thanks to everyone who made that possible. Friday we did some drinking, and then some more on Saturday after I was productive and met Misty for lunch AND got that paper done. On Sunday me, Barbara, Sarah and Ebony went to brunch at the Paggi House where we had BOTTOMLESS mimosa's for the low fee of $14. I was pretty darn tipsy by the time we got out of there. I had no idea. But I'd have to say I highly recommend their brunch. A little expensive for every week, but good for every now and then. Anyhow, I'm leaving town on Thursday to go to San Antonio for Sara's weekend so I'll be crazy at work trying to get stuff done. I just wanted to let everyone know that things are going well for now. And apparently since I decided this was the method which to share my mental happenings, I'll keep you all updated now. I know, what a cliff hanger ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home