Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Chaos

My mouth is in pain. This new temporary crown is first of all too long and it hits first when I bite. Second of all, I think my gum is starting to turn black underneath it. This is really disgusting - and as if I have time to deal with it all. My dog was limping on her bad leg today so I'm going to have to go to the vet to get x-rays and I haven't gotten my pet insurance through work yet, and I have a bachelorette party to be planning and two boxes that haven't gotten here yet for it that should have. I'm shaking my fists. All of them. Next it's going to be me shaking my head into the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home