Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Congratulations

So we knew it was going to happen, but the day was today. Congratulations Barbara and Zach on your engagement. And if you're wondering how I have pictures, there was an elaborate plan to get her up there with candles and rose petals and lots of people, then suprise...it's Zach at the top with flowers and a ring!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stereoette said...

i've seen the pictures, and i cried like ebony watching a hallmark commercial. sometimes y'all make me miss texas... congrats to babs!!!!

11:38 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

i congratulated her on her blog too, but hell, i'll do it again here - congrats barbara!! i love the pic of her showing the ring :) too cute.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home