Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Big Brother

The other day I was walking to the bathroom and on the wall between the women’s and men’s doors was an 8 ½ x 11 print out with an ear and the words “We’re Listening.” Of course that freaked me out since I was going to the bathroom – listening to what?! I wondered. Then I started noticing them all over the place, in the break rooms, and the elevators. There’s no safe place to talk! I thought maybe it was a secret sign that the building was bugged, or one of those “we know all” kind of hints. That’s probably what working for the CIA feels like. So when I finally stopped to read one of them, I realize that it’s just their ploy to get us to respond to the employee opinion survey, but really it might be more effective if they were just listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home