Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Friends, meet my links

If you haven’t noticed my new links at the side I’d like to take a moment to introduce you to them. They’re slightly girly so sorry to any men who may read this.

First off, is Austin Tidbits. It’s pretty much what it says it is, tidbits on Austin. This is brand new – got my first email from them today actually (I signed up for it months ago). It's geared specifically towards the Austin woman. The site is divided into areas of interest: shop, eat & sip, beautify, maintain, enjoy, hear, go. I find this interesting because I don’t get to most of these hip or trendy places in Austin, but I like to know what they are just in case.

Next up is Digs Magazine. This magazine is made specifically for people in our situation – "a home + living guide for the post-college, pre-parenthood, quasi-adult generation." It has the general "departments" of lounge, nourish, host and laze. It comes out with fresh content every Monday and Thursday, but don't skip out on perusing the archives!

I also added The Spirit World. I found this link on Not Martha and it really is interesting. It has drink recipes and articles about alcohol, and links to fun things like blogs about alocohol. It’s my mecca. Read, drink…enjoy.

Finally is UPenn's site on Positive Psychology called Authentic Happines. This site has numerous tests to measure happiness. It’s free to sign up and you can see how your happiness compares to different people in your age, zip code, gender, etc. If nothing else it makes you really think about how happy you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stereoette said...

i thought i was the only one in the world who knew about Digs! Isnt it great???

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home