Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy B-Day Mistaramalama

Today is the birthday of one of my best friends so I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Misty!!! I first met Misty when I was watching her move her shoes into our freshman dorm in college. Now seriously, for most people this wouldn't take long, but I think her entire family was carrying in shoes for about 30 minutes. And her Dad being the genius he is figured out a way to tie the door open so they didn't have to keep opening it (I think it locked if I remember right). I can't remember if I just talked to her or if I helped her carry in shoes, but after that I saw "Shoe Girl" again at rush (I mean recruitment) and then on bid day she was in my sorority. We became fast friends and were suitemates the next year. And as they say, the rest is history. And really, Misty is one of the most fun, intelligent, beautiful, and giving people I know. And she's quirky too in a really funny way. Like not knowing that tents have bottoms. Which we will never stop teasing you about Misty. But it's only because we love you! So have a birthday as wonderful as you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home