Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

you see why my job is hard?

Designer's email:
These aren't on the server yet because I am still doing my mark-up, but here are the changes for this book....

Photo person 1:
For pages 2-3, are you sure you don't want a photo of a vortex? I'm sure Stephanie could find one...

Designer:
Yeah, okay then! I should have known not to underestimate you guys!

Photo person 2
Just to be clear...which type of vortex are you looking for? I attached 2, then there's the water vortex option also...

Designer:
There is also the more psychological vortex, which is far more common but
harder to photograph:
http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/ez-dirty-cat-vortex.jpg
That type of vortex might imply drug use, so we probably don't want to go
there.
_____________________________________________
Designer's email:
Give me any preferences for the type of dog if there are any.

Photo shoot coordinator:
Cool. And if we find a dog that isn't fluffy, can we change the name of the dog? (Unless we want to keep it for the irony!)

Designer:
Yes, maybe a Chinese hairless dog?

Photo Shoot Coordinator
(fingers tented) Eeeeeeexcelent!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home