I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about when I say that I feel like I've signed up for too much. Not that there's a single part of it that I don't want to do (ok, except maybe some papers for school), but it's a lot and at times I know everyone just sort of pauses and says "Oh My GOD, I have SO much to do!" I was actually talking to Ebony about that today. When it happens to me I sort of zone out and can't focus. In response to my recent freak-out I have started unpacking photographs. I feel productive because it is something I need to get done, but it's not really one of those "must do" type things. Anyhow, so it just makes me feel better to tell everyone everything I'm working on. Some of it might sound silly to worry about, but I worry about everything. And I love to plan stuff so I enjoy this all, but I still get a little crazy. And you guys can tell me everything you're doing. That way we can all be supportive of each other freak-outs. So here's mine:
2. Homework and projects (yes, that is separate than actually going to class
3. Internship (planning and actually counseling people)
5. planning bachelorette party (although actually going will be a big stress reliever)
6. planning Homecoming
7. Alumni Council
8. trying to get into a doctoral program
9. running (I know I don't have to do it, but the weather has sucked lately so it's stressing me out to not cause when I finally can I'll have to start from square 1 again)
10. doing my best to help Eb plan the ADPi 100th Anniversary
11. helping plan our 5th Reunion
12. making sure we don't forget to do anything for Barbara's wedding (I know, that's probably Barbara's biggest stress for the last year, but I don't want to do something like....who knows what - not plan a shower or forget my dress or something, and yes I know that's kind of far away to be worrying about, but so is homecoming).
OK, so I'm sure there's something in there that I'm forgetting, but looking around at all my notebooks and books, and calendars that's what I have for now. Now I just need to figure out a time to get a haircut, when to get Saffy groomed, take some garage sale stuff home to my mom, convince my mom to help me make curtains (I already bought the fabric!) and telling my dad that I need his help doing things like hanging stuff so it won't fall and covering up holes in my walls. I want my apartment to feel somewhat "new" since I decided to stay another year. I don't want to feel bored and stuck in a rut with it. Anyhow, I'm glad it's a sunny day and that everyone can get their Vitamin D to pump up their happy. Now let me know everything that is stressing you out (it's like group therapy).