Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, January 15, 2007

$$ ropas para poco dinero $$

At Christmas I got a ton of cute, yet seriously cheap shirts from my grandma that are really great (I asked her for them, my grandma isn't that hip). I get comments and questions every time I wear one, so it isn't just me thinking they're great. I don't have pictures of me in any of the tops, but I have the teal version of the shirt in this picture. I wanted to wear them a few times to make sure that they weren't going to fall apart while I wore them, but the ones I've worn so far have passed the one-wear test. They are ALL hand wash only - which probably speaks to the fact that they aren't that long lasting. The jewelry is cheap ($) too, and seems to be pretty stable. They fit pretty much the way they should. I've tried tops and accessories and next I'll move on to some pants and dresses. Everyone keeps asking about them, so being the good friend I am (believe me, I'd love to keep the cute, cheap clothes secret - it's my only edge!) I will share my secret shopping find - Body Central. However, I ask that everyone donates a link back of a website that has cute yet cheap stuff. Nothing is free - including website tips! Oh, and if we ever happen to be wearing the same thing, I was wearing it first! ;o)

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

ooo, thanks! i'm going to have to check that out.

my favorite great find is E.L.F (eyes, lips, face). a student worker of mine introduced it to me. they sell make up for only $1. yes, everything is $1. i wasn't sure of the quality, but when i got my order i was pretty happy. i wish the range of colors was a bit more, but i just can't argue with the price. i also got a 9 piece brush set for $10 - a total steal if you've ever bought brushes at sephora.

anyway, here's the site:http://eyeslipsface.com

the one thing that sucks is it takes FOREVER to ship. i didn't get my order for a whole month :(

1:18 PM  
Blogger Misty B. said...

the15dollarstore.com

Everything (shirts, pants, skirts, dresses, swimwear, jewelry, purses, sunglasses, shoes) is $15. The selection comes and goes, because it's basically overstock for clothing, but I've gotten some really really good deals.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Stereoette said...

stereoette.com, of course!

or, at least, it will on Feb 1st...

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home