Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Dear Diary,
School starts for me again today. I'm sort of nervous and I don't know why. I think it's because I also got a lot busier at my internship and I also applied for a part-time job the other day. All those things combined mean that I won't have as much time as I do now. I'm trying to not stress myself out about it. I'm also trying to eat healthier and it seems like a lot of times it's really easy to meet people for lunch or happy hour but then I eat horribly so I have to figure out a way to spend time with people doing things other than eating. I mean yes, I'll still eat, but going out to eat is expensive and it's hard to know exactly how bad or good the food is for you. I need to run errands before class so that's all for now diary.
Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home