Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

If I'm here, leave a message....

Last night at about 5 minutes till 11 my phone rang and my caller id told me that it was Barbara. I answered it, and heard a lot of noise in the background and no Barbara. I thought maybe it was a mistake dial, until I heard her start talking. She was leaving a message. For me. On my phone. Except not on my voicemail, because I had actually answered remember. From what I could hear her message went something like this "I love you! If you're downtown send me a text message and if not...I love you!!! Ok, bye-bye" So, since I wasn't downtown I didn't send a text message, but I love you too Barbara and thanks for making me laugh :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Oh God. We were at the Elvis birthday show at the Continental Club. I am awesome.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Misty B. said...

I got a pretty funny message from Barbara too at 5 till 11 :) Except I didn't understand the middle of it, which I think was the important part--so, do you remember what you said barbara? :)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home