Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Adding to the resume...

I've been thinking of the new job skills I have now. First of all, I've dealt more with the police in the last few months than I have the rest of my life. Second, I can make a sandwich with a spoon which I've never even tried before. I spend half my time figuring out what could become sharp if broken and the other half trying to figure out what song lyrics are appropriate. OK, maybe that isn't all I do, but those are what I'm learning to do with the back half of my brain while the conscious half deals with more pressing issues.

I'm still trying to figure out how, in my off shift, to maximize both my time sleeping and time spent with friends and family. It is a tough balance. Hopefully I'll figure that out soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life lessons - why can't those go on our resumes. God knows that working anywhere in this world has less to do with skill and more to do with dealing with people and the crazys. Hey BTW - I got tagged by a blogger and I thought I would pass it along to you.

8:24 PM  
Blogger CoffellC said...

Don't you just love a challenge!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home