Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Busy Bee

I made it through my training shift this past week. Granted the leaving houseparent was there so she was in charge and I can't take credit for the fine behavior this weekend. This next weekend I am on my own, with my kick-ass YCC that is, so it's up to us to keep the good going. I really enjoyed it and I only felt nervous around a kid once and it wasn't even one of my own kids. This coming weekend I get to take a few of the kids on a bat cruise so I'm pumped about that.

This coming weekend is ALSO Sarah's wedding, which I can't believe is here, but I'm totally pumped about. I feel like I've been in a bubble the past 5 days and I'm super excited to see my friends! It really makes me appreciate being on the outside when I know I'm going back in for 4 nights and 5 days afterwards. If you find that I'm more difficult to communicate with just know that it is because I'm at work and not because I don't heart you.

1 Comments:

Blogger CoffellC said...

Bat cruise? Do you need a chaperone?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home