Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My work week is DONE

So...I finally did my first restraint this shift. Luckily it was one of my kids and she was easy. All of my kids decided to do crazy stuff this shift and I'm super tired. I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I burnt two bags of popcorn last night trying to make snack. I think everyone was ready to let me just chill at that point. I let a kid dry erase marker my face as a reward and then had to go to another cottage like that to check in with a kid that we had over there. Interesting stuff. And dry erase marker washes right off by the way so if you ever want to try it - feel free. That's enough work talk. In other news...only ONE WEEK until my man candy takes me to NOLA!!! We have reservations for Commanders Palace and are planning on Irenes, maybe NOLA and a swamp tour and a plantation tour. I can't wait!!! I'd be more annoyingly ecstatic but I'm too tired!

6 Comments:

Blogger Melodie Ann said...

The plantation tour is awesome. I've never done the swamp tour before because I hate mesquitos. There is a great haunted mystery tour that 100% suggest. You start at some VooDoo place. Have so much fun!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Have fun!! I'm so jealous.

5:20 PM  
Blogger CoffellC said...

Have fun for me!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

restraining an unruly teen and touring plantations all in less than 2 weeks - a very diverse life you lead

9:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

My job is the best self defense class ever so it's actually preparing me for new orleans :o) I will have TONS of fun. I will be looking forward to this off shift more than anything!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Misty B. said...

It looks like this job is going to give you LOTS of blog topics!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home