Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

All I want for Halloween is a Skel-o-mingo

If you sang the title to "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" then you are as super cool as me. Otherwise...just be prepared to be wowed by my find....the skel-o-mingo. If anyone has seen these puppies (or birdies) around town or would like to help me locate some, let me know because I would love to have some. They are quirky and fun and would make an excellent addition to my Halloween supplies.

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

oh my goodness! if you find these, PLEASE let me know. i totally want one!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Lady J said...

me too, actually I want 4 of them!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Misty B. said...

It's 17.95 for a pair at coolstuff4u.net or amazon.com. Since I'm helping out with the halloween party this year, let me know if you want some and I'll order them :)

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home