Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Fashion Flashback

What was I doing last night you wonder? Well I was wondering the same thing when I saw these photos. Me, Marianne, Barbara, and Sarah were attempting to see who could take the most 80s-ish looking photo. Think hair in the face, no smile, pouty face kind of look. If only we had thought to put on blue eye shadow. Tell me who you think wins!

#1 Sarah with "you know this glass is sexy" #2 Marianne with "Windblown"
#3 Barbara with "Peek-a-Boo"
#4 Me (obviously not good at this) with "Fish Kiss"


2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I pick Barbara, because she is almost doing the "pose at an angle with your hands" eighties look, which is my personal fave.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Ebony said...

I think that may be my favorite picture of Sarah ever! I'm not gonna lie, she looks hot! But I think Steph wins the contest. The hair, the lips, the whole deal is a nice package.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home