Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One more step

Guess what I did last night? I submitted my intent to graduate!! So it's official, put December 15th on your calendars because that's the day you will all start calling me Master!! I had just watched The Pursuit of Happyness so I think it made me feel all the more triumphant about doing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! That's so exciting!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Misty B. said...

Congratulations! I will so call you Master. And when I graduate, you have to call me Esquire :) Or Barrister. They're both fun words, hehe.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home