Rachel tagged me, so here are 7 things that you may not know about me.
1. My new neighbors live here. The cemetary entrance is through the parking lot near my building. This actually makes me like my apartment complex more to have a cemetary nestled in here.
2. I’m taking the LPC licensing exam on April 1st.
3. My biggest fears are failure and smelling bad. Both of which I do often.
4. My boy name would have been Carl.
5. I was in OCP (On Campus Placement) once for 3 days in high school – a sort of all day detention program.
6. I made it onto the cheerleading squad in high school because I was the first alternate and someone decided to not be on the team.
7. I call my boyfriend things like “my cheeto” “snuggleufagus” and “love button.” He calls me “weird”…with love of course.