Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Up to date

I know I have been pretty delinquent on blogging. What have I been doing? Last weekend I went to Misty and Perry's wedding. It was beautiful and fun and Saffy got to go on doggie vacay. I've been working. It was one of my kids' birthday and we all dressed up. I wore a dress and heals to dinner - she loved that we all got dressed up. I also wore shorts underneath in case someone tried to act a fool. I also got my LPC-Intern license so I'm officially able to earn 3,000 hours to get my LPC license. I've been working at the Gap still. There are some cute new clothes for fall - and apparently as everyone says purple is in. So is teal. I love the teal. I've been thinking of Halloween costume ideas and something from the 80's or a tooth fairy are my top ideas so far. I just heard a commercial that said "You don't have to be a man to love manwich...you don't have to be a witch either..." ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ebony said...

cracked up, out loud at the "act a fool" comment. good stuff!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Time surely flies so fast these days, only few days to go and it will be Halloween again.

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home