Stuff from Stephers

I used to share a blog with Melissa, but she's been MIA for a few months, so I made it all mine! Random thoughts on my every day life to bore you with.

Friday, August 05, 2005

A Toilet Story

OK, so I have to share that I really really hate toilets that flush on their own. I consider it an insult. I mean, i know there's dirty people out there that don't flush, but I'm not one of them. I hate that if you make a sudden wrong move the thing goes off. And most of the time they're super powered and they spray water everywhere. Gross! I just wish everyone could get the rules of society together 1)flush 2)wash your hands. If people could understand those two simple things then things wouldn't be so icky germy.

I wrote this before I left for New Orleans, but now that I'm back - a detailed recap will be on it's way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home